BRAC Ngo has published a new job circular of “Head of Development Accounts, Finance, and Accounts” for their Dhaka Head Office. BRAC is a world-known Non-governmental organization to help the poor & rural development.
BRAC plays an important role in the development of modern Bangladesh. If you are interested in doing the job at BRAC you can check this circular. Enjoy 😊😊.
- Application Published Date: Not Mentioned
- Positions: Head of Development Accounts, Finance and Accounts
- Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
- Age: See the original circular
- Gender: Both
- Apply Method: Online Application
- Job Type: Private Job
- Employment Type: See the original circular
- Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Job Nature: See the original circular
- Application Fee: None
- Educational Requirements: MBA/ M.Com. in Accounting/ Finance or in any other relevant discipline from any recognised university with minimum second class/ CGPA 2.50 and above or equivalent in all academic examinations.
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 12 years of experiences in Accounts/ Finance. Candidates having working experience in NGO/ INGO/ Corporate/ Government Organisations/ Banks/ Financial Development Agencies/ MNC will be given preference.
- Source: Official Website
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Last Date: 5 June 2021
- Company Name: BRAC NGO
- Application Form: Apply Now
- Official Circular: View Now
- Official Website: Visit Now
To apply to this circular you need to the circular page. After that you will find apply button at the bottom of the circular page. After that complete the further procedures. More informations about this circular will be available soon at “ChakriWala”.
Always remember ChakriWala is a news platform for job seekers.We always tries to give you better information about your career. Please 🙏 follow our platform & get engaged with our social handles.