Chittagong University Job Circular has been released in their official website cu.ac.bd । This time the university authority published this circular for 35 posts in different positions. The application procedure of cu.ac.bd job circular is stated in the original job circular image. The deadline of the job circular is different for different positions. So, read all the details carefully to know more.
- Application Published Date: 25 November 2021 (As per notice header)
- Positions: See the original job circular image
- Number of Vacancies: 35
- Age: See the original circular image
- Gender: Both male & female are allowed to apply
- Apply Method: Direct Method & Post Office; Mentioned in the circular image
- Job Type: University Job
- Employment Type: See the original circular image
- Job Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Application Fee: 500/-
- Educational Requirements: Mentioned in the circular image
- Source: Official Website
- Salary: As per national pay scale
- Application Last Date: 20 December 2021, 30 December 2021; See the job circular for more info
- University Name: Chittagong University
- Application Form: Download Now
- Official Circular: View Now
- Official Website: Visit Now
All the decisions related to cu.ac.bd job circular 2021 will be made by “Chittagong University”. We advised you to read all details carefully in the original circular & visit their official website for more information. To know more about cu.ac.bd job circular we will advise you to stay tuned with us. The application form is available in the “Application Form” stated in the «University Information» section or you can get it in the university register office. The payment information about other related information about this job circular is also available in the original circular image.
Always remember ChakriWala is a news platform for job seekers. If you want to get more interesting & helpful articles like ShopUp Job Circular 2021, we advice you to bookmark us immediately. We always tries to give you better information about your career. Please follow our platform & get engaged with our social media handles.